Goals and Outcomes
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- upload a PowerPoint, Keynote, or PDF files to slideshare.net
- embed slideshare onto a webpage
- add audio to a slideshare slide
- create and deploy a poll with Poll Everywhere
- view the poll responses inside Poll Everywhere
- import media to VoiceThread
- add commentary to a media inside VocieThread
- share a media inside VoiceThread
- create and modify a presentation with Prezi
- embed Prezi content onto a web page
- Chapter 3 from:
Dembo, S. & Bellow, A (2013). Untangling the web: 20 tools to power up your teaching. Thousand Oaks, California: Corwin Press.
“To Do” List
Using A Presentation Tool for My Teaching
In this module, several online tools are introduced for presenting your instructional materials. Pick one of these tools and describe how you can use it for your teaching practice. You need to specify your subject area and grade level. Please be as detailed as possible so that others can duplicate your instructional idea.
Make your initial posts before 11:59 p.m. U.S. EST/EDT on Day 5 of this module. After making your initial postings, review at least two of your classmates’ postings and reply to their threads. Complete your replies before 11:59 p.m. U.S. EST/EDT on the next Monday.
Discussion postings should always be thoughtful and courteous and include some references or direct evidence from the module’s content, readings, or assignments to support your statements. In order to ensure that postings are appropriate in length and substance, please limit your initial postings to 100 – 200 words and each of your responses to 25 – 50 words.