More Instructional Tools (II)
Goals and Outcomes
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- create a visual timeline with capzles
- add a comment on content inside capzles
- create infographics with easelly
- manipulate elements in an infographic inside easelly
- create QR codes with delivr.
- Chapter 6 from:
Dembo, S. & Bellow, A (2013). Untangling the web: 20 tools to power up your teaching. Thousand Oaks, California: Corwin Press.
“To Do” List
Instructional Technology Tutorial #3
Please read the Instructional Technology Tutorial page for details about this assignment.
Submitting and Posting
- To submit your work, post URL of your Weebly page to the corresponding link under Submissions inside Moodle before 11:59 p.m. U.S. EST/EDT on the following Monday.
- After the submission of the text, post URL of your Weebly page to the corresponding link under Weebly Pages inside Moodle before 11:59 p.m. U.S. EST/EDT on the following Monday.
Grades on your work will be based on the requirement listed in the Instructional Technology Tutorial page. Read it carefully to get a sense of the instructor’s specific expectations.