[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”]
- Summer 2017 seminars will be held Monday, July 17th – Friday, July 21st from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM in the Prince building at Coastal Carolina University. We will meet upstairs in room 204.
- Each participant must bring their robot built to its basic configuration, Coastal Robotics laptop, accessories kit, and other sensors.
- Wi-Fi access will be available for attendees with Coastal login credentials and the required antivirus software. Wired connections and classroom desktop computers are available for attendees who do not have Coastal login credentials.
- Attendees will learn robotics basics in whole group sessions, followed by breakout group activities and challenges led by robotics vets.
- Breakfast and snacks will be included.
- Lunches are not included.
- CCU professors train middle school teachers in robotics
- CCU professors receive grant to train Marion County teachers in robotics
- Robotics Integration
- New Federal Improving Teacher Quality Competitive Grants Awards
- Parking will be available in the gated J lot, noted by the star below.
- From Highway 501 (Teal Route), turn left onto University Blvd. and go straight via the roundabout. Turn left onto Independence Drive and the lot will be on your right.
- From Highway 544 (Black Route), turn right at the stadium onto University Blvd. and follow it until you take a left onto Independence Drive. The lot will be on your right.
- Sessions will be held in the Prince building, 100 Tom Trout Drive (#14, yellow box below).